**The following is my personal opinion. Blooming Baby is not paying me for this review.**
This review is on Blooming Baby’s Blooming Baby Bath. This bath is recommended for newborns to babies up to 6 months of age, but because babies range in size, there are no set age or weight limitations. Blooming Baby also recommends the bath as a play mat when babies are older than 6 months or don’t safely fit in the bath anymore. The baby bath is available in 5 solid colors (pink, green, blue, ivory, or yellow) and 2 color combinations (yellow-blue-pink or yellow-green-blue). Blooming Baby does a fantastic job at outlining most (if not all) of the bath’s details in the FAQ section of their website. I recommend visiting their website to learn more about bath dimensions, materials that make the bath, purchasing answers, and other information.
Who are they (the company)?
Blooming Baby was started by four dads (all from very different backgrounds). These four fathers were in search of a safer and more enjoyable way to bathe their children, so they designed the Blooming Bath and blessed other parents with this bathing pillow as their first product. For more information on Blooming Baby and their products click here.
Why use them (the company)?
Because I only have experience with their baby bath, I can only speak about the company in regards to this product. I am confident in saying that Blooming Baby has made a quality baby bath for parents to use, and if you read reviews on any website, you will find that other parents agree. Also, I have not read any negative feedback about the company itself, so I am comfortable recommending to purchase from this company.
I also recommend purchasing from this company because they are thorough. Blooming Baby does a fantastic job in giving as much detail about their product as possible leaving you with little to no questions. For example, the bath’s packaging includes details on how to properly use the bath as well as what not to do with it. If you do happen to have questions, Blooming Baby is diligent in answering them.
How did I hear about them (the company)?
I learned about Blooming Baby through a giveaway I won on Instagram. Blooming Baby was one of the five companies participating in the giveaway.
How often do I use this product?
I use the Blooming Baby Bath when bathing my daughter (5 weeks old at the time of writing). I bathe her 2-3 times a week.*
*My daughter is now 8 weeks old and I use the bath every other day to bathe her.
- The Blooming Bath is plush enough for me to feel confident that my newborn’s entire body (including her head) is comfortable in it.
- The bath fits in any sink. We have a small sink and the bath sits perfectly in it providing a plush space to sit my infant in for bath time.
- The bath takes up little space. We live in a one-bedroom apartment that’s 600+ square feet, so we try to be conscious of the items we use and the amount of space they take to store. The bath itself is bulky, but it is easy to hang in any corner or fold and store away (the bag it comes packaged in is a hardy reusable zipper bag).
- The bath is machine washable, although I am yet to machine wash it (we don’t have a washer in our unit). It is also easy to rinse. I rinse it in my bath tub after every use.
- The bath is extremely well-made. The stitching has not come apart even after all the constant pulling, twisting, and scrunching I put it through in order to wring out as much water as possible.
- If you don’t have a dryer available, you have to hang dry the Blooming Bath. I wring out as much water as I can and hang it to dry in my shower. It takes about 24+ hours to dry. (The drying time is the downfall.)
- Wringing out the excess water is a work out because of how bulky the bath is.
Suggestions for the product (if any):
There are a couple of videos on the website briefly showing moms using the bath with their babies. My only suggestion would be for longer videos showing alternate ways of using the bath such as in a household without a washer or dryer (my case), or as a play mat when the baby has outgrown it as a bath.
You can email Blooming Baby at email@example.com or call them at (888) 551-1250 Monday through Friday, 9 AM to 5 PM PST.
The bath can be purchased at:
Target, Babies ‘R Us, buy buy Baby, or smaller boutique retailers. To locate a Blooming Baby Bath retailer near you click here.
DISCOUNT CODE: Blooming Baby has been kind enough to offer a 20% discount to my readers. To receive the discount, use BloomingBaby20 on their website.
Below is my routine (in pictures) for the bath after I’m done using it.
Do you have any feedback?
Do you have any comments, questions, or concerns about what I wrote above? Please feel free to comment below or email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. I would love to hear from you.